手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:克林顿亲信助手(13)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Joey:With Carol? Oh...

和Carol?哦。
Chandler:So in your whole life, you've only been with one. oh.
那你这一辈子只和一个女人。喔。
Joey:Whoah, boy, hockey was a big mistake!
哇哦,哥儿们,看冰球是个大错误!
There was a whole bunch of stuff we could've done tonight!
本来今天晚上我们有大把的事情可做的。
Monica:Okay. Okay, I got one.
好了,好了,我想起一个。
Do you remember that vegetarian pate that I made that you loved so much?
还记得我给你做的素菜派吗,你很喜欢吃?
Phoebe:Uhhuh.
啊哈。
Monica:Well, unless goose is a vegetable...ha haaaah!
嗯,除非鹅肉也是素菜,哈哈!
Phoebe:Oh! Oh! Oh! Okay, fine, fine. Now I don't feel so bad about sleeping with Jason Hurley.
哦!哦!哦!好吧,好好。现在我不感到和Jason Hurley。上床有什么可后悔的了。
Monica:What? ! You slept with Jason?
什么?!你和Jason 上过床?
Phoebe:You'd already broken up.
你们那时已经分手了。
Rachel:How long?
多久后?
Phoebe:Just a couple hours.
几个小时吧。
Monica:Oh, that's nice!
哦,好极了!
Rachel:Okay, okay, okay, I got one!
好了,好了,好了,我也想到一个!
Anyway The valentine Tommy Rollerson left in your locker was really from me.
总而言之,Tommy Rollerson放在你柜子里的情人节礼物实际上是我送给你的。
Monica:Excuse me? !
你说什么?
Rachel:Hello? Like he was really gonna send you one? She was so big!
喂?以为他真为送你礼物?她那时太大只了。
Monica:Really. Well, at least 'big girls' don't pee in their pants in seventh grade!
真的,恩,至少‘大只的姑娘 ’在七年级时没尿过裤子。
Rachel:I was laughing! You made me laugh!
真好笑!你让我笑了!
Phoebe:Oh, my God! There he is! There he is!
他在那儿!他在那儿!
Monica:Where?
哪儿?
Phoebe:Right where we've been looking all night!
就是我们看了一晚上的地方。
Rachel:He is so cute!
他真帅!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。