手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第20集 过过婚纱瘾(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: Are you kidding me? ! Joey. Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! !

没搞错吧?乔伊?乔伊?乔伊,乔伊,乔伊,乔伊!
Joey: Joey. Joey. Joey. Joey! Joey! !
乔伊,乔伊,乔伊,乔伊!
Chandler: Oh. Oh, did-did-did I wake you?
我吵醒你了?
Chandler: Gunther, can I get another cup of coffee, please? So uh, what do you do when you're not working here?
甘瑟,再给我一杯咖啡,你不工作时都干什么?
Gunther: You don't need to fill these silences.
你用不着没话找话。
Chandler: Oh ok, thanks.
好,谢了。
Monica: Chandler, that's like your fourth cup of coffee!
钱德,你喝第四杯了!
Phoebe: Ok, do me. I've had a certain number of juices.
来算我的,我喝了一定份量的果汁。
Chandler: Well, I am drinking lots of cups of coffee because I'm exhausted! Because Joey started snoring!
我喝这么多是因为我太累了!因为Joey开始打鼾了!
Monica: He's in a different room! He's really that loud?
他不是在另一个房间吗!有那么吵吗?
Joey: Oh, you should hear me.
哦,你都应该能听见。
Chandler: It's not something to be proud of, ok? You have to go to a sleep clinic!
没什么值得骄傲的,好吗?你得去做睡眠诊所治疗!
Joey: I told you, I'm not going to any clinic! I don't have a problem, you're the one with the problem! You should go to a "Quit being a baby and leave me alone" clinic!
我说,我不去做什么治疗!我没问题,你才有毛病!你应该去个"别像小孩子,别管我"诊所!
Chandler: They don't have those.
没有这样的诊室。
Joey: Yeah, they do! Quit being a baby and leave me alone! There, you've just had your first class!
有,有!别像小孩子,别管我!看,你刚上了第一课!
Monica: You know I used to go out with this guy that was a really light sleeper, and whenever I started to snore, he just roll me over...
我曾跟一个男的约会,他的觉很轻,只要我一打呼噜,他就把我翻过来。
Joey: Ohhh, yeah!
爽喔!
Monica: He would just roll me over and I would stop snoring.
他把我翻过来,我就不打呼噜了。
Chandler: Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!
下次你再打,我就翻你!
Joey: I gotta do what I gotta do, you gotta do what you gotta do, you just do it.
我要做我要做的,你要做你要做的,你就做你的吧。
Ross: Hey guys!
嗨!
Chandler: Yeah, all right.
好的。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Oh, the Olympics.
奥运主题曲。
Monica: Have you guys picked a date yet?
你们选好日子了吗?
Ross: Uh-aw, no, not yet.
哦没,还没。
Phoebe: I still cannot believe you're engaged! Just 'cause it's happening so fast; not 'cause you're such a loser.
我还是不能相信你要结婚了!因为事情来得太快了,不是因为你是个失败者。
Ross: Oh. Thanks. Uh, has anyone seen uh, Rach?
谢谢,有人看到瑞秋吗?
Monica: Ugh, she's upstairs not doing the dishes! And I tell you something! I'm not doing them this time!
她在楼上,没在洗盘子!我告诉你!我这次可不洗了!
I don't care if those dishes just sit in the sink until they're all covered with- I'll do 'em when I get home!
我才不在乎留那些盘子在水池里,直到上面都落满-我回家就洗它们!
Ross: Yeah- oh! Hey, listen, umm, Emily found this wedding dress in London...
对了,听着,Emily再伦敦看上了件礼服。
Phoebe: Already? !
已经?!
Ross: Yeah, but it didn't fit. Well, luckily there's a store here that has one left in her size, but I'm the groom, I'm not supposed to see the dress...
是,但是不合身。幸运的是,这儿有家店里有合适的,但我是新郎,不能看见礼服
Monica: I'll pick it up for you!
我会帮你去拿的!
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: Ok.
没事。
Chandler: Oh, she's got you running errands, you know, picking up wedding dresses...Wah-pah!
哦,她开始差遣你跑腿儿了,去拿礼服,哇啪!
Ross: What's wah-pah?
什么是哇啪?
Chandler: You know, whipped! Wah-pah!
你知道,甩鞭子!哇啪!
Joey: That's not whipped! Whipped is wh-tcssh!
那不是甩鞭子!应该是哇啪嘘!
Chandler: That's what I did. Wah-pah!
我就是这么做的。哇啪!
Joey: You can't do anything!
你什么都不会!
Rachel: Hey, Mon, I was just doing the dishes!
莫妮卡,我正在洗碗!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh! It's you. Hi.
哦,是你。嗨。
Ross: Hey, do uh, do you have a minute?
你有时间吗?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, I-I was just about to take a break anyways, so...
有,有,反正我要休息一会。
Ross: So listen, uh, I know you and I haven't really had a chance to talk, since uh, Emily and I decided to get married, and uh, I was just wondering how you were.
是这样,额,我知道我们还没有机会谈谈,自从额,艾米丽和我决定结婚,额,我想知道,你还好吧。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: I mean I know if you were getting married I would feel, uh, kinda...you know?
如果你要结婚的话,我会觉得有点...... 你知道?
Rachel: Yeah! Oh-yeah. Eh-def-uh, well it definitely took me by surprise, but you know, uh, I'm ok.
是。没错,的确很意外,但我没事。
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah. You know. Ok.
是的。
Ross: All right, I just wanted to check.
好吧,我就是问问。
Rachel: Oh, that's sweet, thank you.
哦,你太好了。
Ross: You're great. And I-I know someday this will happen for you too. You just hang in there.
你很棒。我知道你总会有这一天的。加油,挺住。
Rachel: Uhh, hang in there?
额,加油?
Ross: Oh, no, I-I, I didn't mean, uh...
哦,不,我不是说,额
Rachel: I mean maybe you didn't hear about a serious relationship called me and Joshua?
你大概还没听说一场真恋情正在进行吧,就是我和约书亚的?
Ross: Oh, I thought you guys had just been on like four dates, I didn't realize that had become anything, you know.
哦,我以为你们就约会过四次,没想到已经有进展了。
Rachel: Oh yeah, no-no-no, Oh no-no, it has become, it has- yeah. Oh no, those were four great dates.
哦,是的,有了,已经-是的。哦, 四次美妙的约会。
Ross: Oh. Yeah?
哦, 是吗?
Rachel: Yeah. Oh, yeah. And I mean, the connection, I mean you know, emotionally, mentally, you know, physically...
哦,是的。而且,还有默契,你知道,激情上的,精神上的,身体上的
Ross: Wow, that's-that's-that's incredible.
哇,真是难以置信。
Rachel: I know. Isn't it? It's like I'm right there with Joshua.
不是吗?我和约书亚那么合拍。
Ross: Uh.
额。
Rachel: You are right there with Emily. And it's you know, it's kinda like...it's a tie! Yeah, well, I gotta, I gotta get back to the dishes.
你和艾米丽也是。就像,有点像。打个平手!好吧,我得,我得去洗碗了。
Ross: Oh, I gotta get to work.
我去工作了。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Ok.
哦是吗?好的。
Ross: Hey, you know, you know what would make me really happy?
嘿,你知道啥事会另人愉快吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah, no, what's that?
哦,不,是什么?
Ross: If like the four of us could all...you know, hang out together.
如过我们四个能,在一起相处。
Uh, in fact Emily's coming into town this weekend, why don't you say we all have dinner? Say, Sunday night?
额,实际上艾米丽周末就来了,我们为什么不一起吃晚饭?周日晚上好吗?
Rachel: That would be great!
那太好了!
Ross: Yeah, all right, all right, it's a date.
是啊,好吧,定下来了。
Rachel: Hang in there. You hang in there.
加油。你加油吧。
Ross: You said something?
你说什么了?
Rachel: No, just singing.
没,就是唱歌。
Monica: Oh my God! Ohh! Look at this one! It's so beautiful!
天哪,你看这一件,好美喔!
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, about half of these are gonna end up getting divorced.
是,但你知道,她们中有一半最后得离婚。
The Saleslady: May I help you ladies?
我能帮忙吗?
Monica: Oh, yes, umm, I'm here to pick up a dress that you have on hold.
哦,是的,额,我来取定好的礼服。
The Saleslady: Yes, what's the name, please?
好的,请问什么名字?
Monica: Emily Waltham.
艾米丽喔斯姆。
The Saleslady: Oh yes! I have it right here. Would you like to try it on Ms. Waltham?
是的!就在这。你想试穿一下吗喔斯姆夫人?
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.
你是我见过最美的新娘。
Monica: I am, aren't I?
我是的,不是吗?
The Saleslady: Ms. Waltham?
喔斯姆夫人?
Monica: Yes?
什么?
The Saleslady: We're closing.
我们打佯了。
Monica: All right.
好吧。
The Saleslady: And could I get my ring back?
我能拿回我的戒指吗?
Chandler: All right buddy, time to roll over. No-no! No, no-no-no-no-no! ! You are going to a clinic! You're going to a clinic, and a pajama store!
好吧,老兄,该翻身了。不-不!不,不-不!!你去定医院了!你得去医院,还有睡衣店!
Monica: Does she use the cups? Yes! I believe she does. Does she use the plates? Yes! I believe she does.
她用杯子吗?是的!我相信她用。她用盘子吗?是的!我相信她用。
Monica: Thank you. Ohhh, thank you very much. Oh, thank you for coming. Uh, just a second!
哦,谢谢。哦,非常感谢。哦,谢谢你能来。额,等一下!
Phoebe: No-no, let me in!
不-不,让我进去!
Monica: Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah!
对!
Monica: Can-can you hold on just one minute?
你能等一小下吗?
Phoebe: No, you have to let me in right now!
不行,你得让我立刻进去!!
Monica: Are you alone?
只有你吗?
Phoebe: Yes!
对!
Monica: All right.
好吧。
Joey: This sucks! I didn't know I had to stay up all night before I go to this stupid sleep clinic! I'm so tired!
这太糟了!我不知道去上那蠢诊所看病之前还得熬通宵!我困死了!
Chandler: It's 6:00.
现在才6点。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey, I hear that you and Joshua are going out to dinner with Ross and Emily, and I think that's, I think that's really cool.
嘿,我听说你和约书亚要跟罗斯和艾米丽共进晚餐,我认为这,这很酷。
Joey: Yeah, Rach, I think you're handling that really well.
是的,瑞秋,我觉得你控制得很好。
Rachel: Handling it? What do you mean, handling it? There's nothing to handle.
控制?什么意思,控制?没什么好控制的。
You know, maybe I would have a problem with this if it wasn't for me and Joshua. You know, they're not gonna get married anyway!
如果我不是和约书亚在交往,也许我会接受不了这事。不过反正他们也接不成婚!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Rachel: Come on! They rushed into this thing so fast it's ridiculous! I mean, they're gonna be engaged for like what? A year?
得了!他们这么草率,简直太荒谬了!我是说,他们订婚会持续多久?一年?
And somewhere along the way, one of them is gonna realize what they've done and they're gonna call the whole thing off.
在这期间,他们会意识到自己做的蠢事,然后他们会取消整个计划。
I'm telling you, you're gonna be dancing at my wedding before you dance at theirs.
我告诉你们,你们会在他们婚礼之前,在我的婚礼上跳舞。
Chandler: Yeah well, I don't dance at weddings.
我参加婚礼从不跳舞。
Rachel: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Because weddings are a great place to meet women, and when I dance, I look like this...
因为婚礼是遇见姑娘的好地方,而我跳舞时,我就像这样
Ross: Hey man.
嘿,兄弟。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So, what're you guys doing four weeks from today?
你们四周后的今天有什么安排吗?
Chandler: Nothing.
没有。
Rachel: Nothing.
没。
Joey: I am...free!
我有空!
Ross: Great! Because Emily and I are getting married in a month!
太好了!因为艾米丽和我一个月后结婚!
Joey and Chandler: What? !
什么?!
Ross: Yep!
是的!
Rachel: In a month?
1个月后?
Ross: Yeah!
对!
Rachel: You mean, you mean 30 days?
你是说30天后?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Rachel: From now?
从今天算起?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Rachel: Well, that's great.
太棒了。
Ross: Yeah! Yeah, Emily always wanted to get married in this beautiful place that her parents got married, but it's gonna be torn down, so...I mean, I-I know it's crazy, but everything up til now has been so crazy, and...I don't know, it just feels right. You know?
艾米丽一直想在她父母结婚的漂亮地方举行婚礼,但那地方马上要拆了,所以我是说,我知道这很疯狂,但一直以来所有事都很疯狂,我不知道,就是感觉该这样。
Joey: Hey! That's the day after I stop menstruating! This isn't mine.
嘿!那天我正好月经完事!这不是我的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
groom [gru:m]

想一想再看

n. 马夫,新郎,男仆
vt. 刷洗,照看马,

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。