I remember this.
我记得这些。
The stars. What are they all doing here?
星星 它们在这里做什么
The stars are beautiful.
星星之所以耀眼
The stars are beautiful because of a flower that cannot be seen.
星星之所以耀眼是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
Because of a flower that cannot be seen?
是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
Your rose!
你的玫瑰
I have a rose...
我有一朵玫瑰...
I see you've found my collection, 501622731 stars.
看来你已找到了我的收藏 501622731颗星星
You? You did this?
你 这是你干的
But you're supposed to just count the stars.
但是你应该只负责数星星啊
"Own." Say it with me. "Own. "
拥有 跟着我说一遍 拥有
I own the stars.
我拥有这些星星
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
They used to be merely little golden objects in the sky that set lazy men to idle dreaming.
以前 它们只是挂在天上闪闪发光 徒让懒人做白日梦
But now, the stars have finally been made essential.
现在 终于有人让这些星星变得有用
Where did you get that?
那东西是哪里来的
She's curious. Isn't that just like a child?
她好奇上了 这难道不像小孩子吗
No!
不
All right! All right! Enough. Thank you. All right!
好了好了 够了 谢谢 够了