手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友记 第6季:第16集 鳗鱼力量(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: Maybe we'll have to listen and see!

听了就知道!
Monica: Oh, I love it! Thank you so much!
我好喜欢喔,谢谢你!
Chandler: Ok!
不客气!
Monica: Ok, you ready to open yours?
你要拆了吗?
Chandler: Yeah!
要!
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: It's a sock bunny.
是袜子兔。
Monica: Yeah yeah, you remember how I call you bunny?
对,我不是有叫你小兔兔?
Chandler: Not really.
有吗?
Monica: Well, I did one time, and and I wanna start doing it more. See that's what this is about.
我叫过一次,以后我想多叫,所以做了袜子兔。
Chandler: I see. You know umm, Phoebe makes sock bunnies.
我懂了,菲比也有做袜子兔。
Monica: No! No, she doesn't. Uh Phoebe, what she makes that's uh they're sock rabbits. They are completely different Ok! Ok!
不,没有。菲比做的是袜子兔子,完全不一样……好吧!
Monica: Ok! I didn't make it! I'm sorry! I totally forgot about tonight and the fact that we're supposed to make the presents!
这不是我做的,对不起,我完全忘了今晚和做礼物的事!
Chandler: Oh, it's ok. I don't...
没关系,我……
Monica: No no, it's not ok! It's not! I mean you were just...You're so incredible! You went through all this time and effort to make this tape for me!
不,当然有关系。你那么…你那么用心,花那么多心血录情歌给我。
Monica: You know I'm just gonna I, I'm gonna've to make this up to you! I will! I I am going to cook you anything you want in here, and I am going to do anything you want in there!
我要补偿你,我一定会的。我会下厨房煮你想吃的菜,进卧室玩你想玩的花样!
Chandler: Well, I did put a lot of thought into the tape.
我的确花了很多心血。
Chandler: Wow! You are way too young to've seen that!
你还小,不该看的!
Monica: Oops! You know, your birthday is in a month and a half, what do you say I forget to get you a present for that too?
再1个半月就是你的生日,要是我又忘记准备礼物呢?
Chandler: You are totally and completely 100% forgiven.
我百分之百完全原谅你。
Monica: We have got to wash that!
那个得拿去洗!
Chandler: Yeah!
没错!
Monica: Do you remember that jacket that you love so much, that you thought was too expensive?
你不是看上一件外套,又嫌它太贵?
Chandler: You have done enough!
你对我已经够好了!
Monica: I wanna wake up early and go get it for you!
我要一早跑去买来送你!
Chandler: No you don't get it in black, not brown.
你不必…买黑色款,别买咖啡色的。
Monica: Oop, your cake is ready!
你的蛋糕好了!
Chandler: Oop!
哦!
Chandler: Well, it's like that old saying, have sex, eat some cake.
俗话说得好,做做爱,吃吃蛋糕。
Joey's Lookalike: Hey Mon! Hey Chan! Just getting a soda!
嘿莫!嘿钱!拿瓶汽水!
Monica: Who the hell are you? !
你是谁?
Joey's Lookalike: I'm Joey! How are you doing? !
乔伊啊!你好?!
Joey: No! No! No! No! No! How you doing? ! How you doing Damn it Carl! Go wait in the hall!
错错错错错!是你好吗!你好吗……真是的!去走廊等我!
Joey: Look, I gotta apologize on behalf of Carl.
我代替卡尔道歉。
Chandler: Who the hell is Carl? !
卡尔是谁?
Joey: Oh, did I not mention? Carl is a guy I hired to be my identical twin for a medical research project.
我没说吗?我找卡尔来演我的双胞胎兄弟,好参加医学研究。
Chandler: You know sometimes the good ideas are just right in front of you, aren't they?
有时妙计就在眼前,是吧?
Joey: I know. look, I, I know it sounds crazy, but I think it might work. You know? The only problem is, Carl's acting is...
我知道很疯狂,但搞不好会成功,唯一的问题是卡尔的演技……
Monica: The only problem? !
唯一的问题?!
Joey: Yeah, he's the reason I didn't get that big Minute Maid commercial a couple of years ago remember? We were supposed to be brothers, but he messed it up.
对,他害我两年前痛失那支大广告,记得吗?我们演兄弟,他却搞砸了。
Carl: Hey, uh can I get a little piece of that cake?
我可以吃一小块蛋糕吗?
Joey: Pizza! We like Pizza! Get out!
披萨,我们爱吃披萨!滚出去!
Phoebe: Pat Sajak?
帕特·萨杰克?(《命运之轮》主持人)
Rachel: Yep!
可以!
Phoebe: Alex Trebek?
阿历克斯·特雷贝克?(《冒险》主持人)
Rachel: Oh, of course!
当然!
Phoebe: Chuck Woolery?
恰克·沃拉利?(《行话》主持人)
Rachel: Ph Definitely! Phoebe, you will not find a single game show host, whose ass I cannot kick.
绝对行所有的游戏节目主持人,我都能修理!
Rachel: Say it!
说!
Phoebe: Say we are unagi!
说我们是unagi!
Ross: It's not something you are! It's something you have!
不是!是不是,是有没有!
Rachel: Say it!
快说!
Ross: You know what? I can easily get out of this, but there is a chance you can get very, very hurt!
我可以轻易挣脱,但你们可能会死得很惨!
Joey: All right Carl, we're next. Now remember, what is this not gonna be?
接着就是我们。记住,这次不能怎样?
Carl: Another Minute Maid fiasco.
重蹈“小妇人苏打水”(可口可乐旗下产品)广告的覆辙。
Joey: That’s right! And what are you not gonna do?
没错你不能怎样?
Carl: Well, I’m not gonna talk because…
我不能讲话,因为……
Joey: Damnit Carl!
你还讲!
The Doctor: Can I have the next one please? Thank you. Joey and Tony Tribbiani.
下一组的资料……谢谢乔伊和汤尼崔比亚尼。
Joey: That's us.
我们就是。
The Doctor: But uh, this is a study for identical twins.
这是双胞胎的研究。
Joey: That's right, $2,000.
没错,2千美元。
The Doctor: But, you're not identical twins.
但你们不是双胞胎。
Joey: Damn it Carl!
都是你啦!
Chandler: Oh my good God.
我的天哪。
Monica: Hey! Continuing the countdown of your favorite meals. Tonight, No. 3, macaroni and cheese with cut up hot dogs.
你最爱吃的食物,倒数。今晚,第三名,起司通心粉加切丁的热狗。
Chandler: Look, you have done enough! Ok? You have to stop this now.
你对我够好了,别再费心了。
Monica: I will! But not tonight. For dinner music, I thought we could listen to that tape you made me.
我会的,但不是今晚,晚餐音乐就来听你录的带子。
Chandler: Oh, the mixtape.
那卷合辑。
Monica: The Way You Look Tonight is on here! Dance with me?
刚好就是“你今晚的模样”!陪我跳舞。
Monica: You are just the sweetest.
你最好最好了。
Janice: I love the way you look every night Chandler! That's why I made you this tape! Happy Birthday! Love, Janice!
你每晚的模样我都爱!钱德所以我录这卷带子给你!生日快乐,爱你的珍妮丝!
Chandler: No! You're the sweetest!
不,你最好最好了!
The Instructor: Ok ladies, that ends today's class, and let's remember, let's be safe out there.
好,今天的课到此为止,记住,一定要平安。
Ross: It's a great class.
你教得真好。
The Instructor: Thanks, man.
谢谢。
Ross: Yeah, yeah, I was watching. Umm, hey, a couple of questions though.
我看得很仔细,不过我有一些问题。
Ross: Umm, you know, about that that last move where that woman tripped you and then pinned you to the floor, what what what what would you do next?
刚才最后那个女人把你绊倒,压在地上你接下来会怎么做?
The Instructor: Well, then she'd take her keys and try to jam me...
她会拿钥匙来刺……
Ross: No. No no. No. What would you do next?
不是,是你会怎么做?
The Instructor: Who? Me the attacker?
你是说攻击者?
Ross: Yes that's right.
是的。
The Instructor: Why?
干嘛?
Ross: I tired attacking two women, did not work.
我想偷袭两个女人,却没成功。
The Instructor: What? !
什么?!
Ross: No, I mean it's ok, I mean, they're they're my friends. In fact, I I I was married to one of them.
没关系,她们是我的朋友,我还跟其中一个结过婚。
The Instructor: Let me get this straight man, you attacked your exwife? !
你偷袭你的前妻?
Ross: Oh, no! No no! No, I tried! But I couldn't. That's why I'm here. Maybe we could attack them together? That that's a no.
不是……我想偷袭她却打不过她,所以才来找你,或许我们可以一起对付她们?不要。
Chandler: I am so, so, so, so sorry!
非常非常非常对不起!
Monica: Uhhuh.
嗯哼。
Chandler: Oh! And I will cook anything you want in here, and do anything you want in there!
我会下厨房煮你想吃的菜,进卧室玩你想玩的花样。
Monica: Yeah you will! And, are you kidding me? !
你当然得煮,你想得美喔?!
Chandler: Come on, Monica, it's our Valentine's Day. Please? Please please, please?
别这样,这是我们的情人节,拜托啦?
Monica: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: Ok.
好的。
Janice's Voice: My funny valentine, sweet comic valentine! You make me high over my heart!
我有趣的情人,甜蜜逗趣的情人,你让我心潮澎湃。
Chandler: So, are we going in there?
要进房间了吗?
Monica: I am! !
是我自己!!
Janice’s Voice: You’re look for laughable…
你的表情如此有趣……
Ross: Ahha, nowhere to run!
你们逃不掉了!
Rachel: I don’t like sitting up here! I’m just gonna over…
我不喜欢坐这里,我要过去……
Phoebe: No Rachel! They got here first!
是他们先来的!
Phoebe: Why is Ross doing that?
罗斯在干嘛?
Ross: DANGER! !! !
危险!!!
Rachel: Oh my God! Why is he jumping on those women!
天哪!他干嘛扑向那两个女人?
Phoebe: We should help them!
我们应该去帮她们!
Rachel: I…Well, I don’t think they need any help.
我……我不认为她们需要帮助。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
sock [sɔk]

想一想再看

n. 短袜
vt. 给 ... 穿短袜 <

联想记忆
fiasco [fi'æskəu]

想一想再看

n. 惨败 n. 酒瓶子

联想记忆
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
comic ['kɔmik]

想一想再看

n. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素
adj.

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
identical [ai'dentikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 相同的,同一的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。