手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第3集 菲比的饼干配方(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: Hey, you guys!

嘿,你们这些家伙!
Ross and Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: So, what do you think?
你们觉得怎么样?
Ross: About what?
关于什么的?
Rachel: Yeah, what?
什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Are you kidding? Okay, I'll give you a hint. I'll give you a hint.
开玩笑吗你们?好吧,我给你们一个提示。
Joey: Eyes! No, no. Your eyes! No. Chandler's eyes!
眼睛!不对不对,你的眼睛!不对,钱德勒的眼睛!
Chandler: I got glasses!
我戴眼镜了!
Ross: Well, you've always had glasses.
你一直都戴眼镜。
Chandler: No I didn't!
我才没有。
Ross: Are you sure?
你确定?
Rachel: Yeah, Didn't you use to have a pair? They were really round, burgundy, and they made you look kind of…
对啊,你不是有过一副?圆圆的,让你看起来更加,恩……
Joey: Feminine.
女性化。
Rachel: Yes!
没错!
Chandler: No!
才没有。
Monica: Sweetie, I think the glasses look great. They make you look really sexy.
甜心,我认为这眼镜看起来很棒,这样你看起来这得挺性感。
Chandler: Really?
真的吗?
Monica: Yeah!
没错。
Chandler: You didn't think I used to wear glasses, right?
你以为我没戴过眼镜,对么?
Monica: Of course!
当然没有。
Phoebe: So what do you guys want for an engagement present?
那么你们想要什么作为订婚礼物?
Chandler: That's okay Pheebs, we're not having a party or anything, so you don't have to get us…
别客气,菲比,我们又不是举办聚会什么的,你不必这样……
Monica: If someone wants to give us a present, we don't want to deprive them of that joy.
当然如果有人想给,我们也不会拒绝的。
Rachel: Oh, you know what you should get them? One of those little portable CD players.
你知道我们该给他们什么?那些小小的,呃,cd播放机。
Monica: Oh, I already have one.
啊,我已经有了。
Phoebe: Not unless someone borrowed it and left it at the gynecologist.
结果某人借走,忘在了妇科医生那里。
Rachel: Yeah, and by “someone”, she means Joey.
她说"某人",其实指的是乔伊。
Monica: Hey, I know I what I want!
嘿,我知道我想要什么了!
Chandler: What we want honey.
是我们想要什么,亲爱的
Monica: No, you don't want this. I want to have your grandmother's cookie recipe.
不,你不会要这个的。我想要你祖母的曲奇饼制作秘方。
Phoebe: You mean the chocolate chip cookie recipe?
你是说巧克力碎曲奇饼制作秘方?
Monica: Uh, yeah.
恩,没错。
Phoebe: You mean the one that my grandmother made me swear on her deathbed that I would never let out of our family?
你说的是我祖母在临终之前,让我发誓不传出家门的制作秘方?
Chandler: Dying people say the craziest things.
要死的人总是说疯话。
Monica: I wanted it for years! I was gonna make cookies for my children.
我想要好几年了!我想要为我们的孩子们做曲奇饼。
Phoebe: Break my heart. Oh, all right.
真是割我心头肉啊,好吧。
Monica: Okay. I'm gonna be the mom who makes the world's best chocolate chip cookies.
好吧。我将会成为世界上曲奇饼做的最棒的母亲。
Chandler: Our kids are gonna be fat aren't they?
那我们的孩子就要变成胖子了,对吧?
Joey: Ahoy!
啊喂!
Chandler and Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: How's the boat? !
嘿!船上玩得怎么样?
Joey: Great! I'm finally getting into this sailing stuff.
棒极了!我终于开始航海了。
Monica: Oh, so you finally took it out of the marina?
这次你终于驾船驶出码头了?
Joey: Why would I do that? It took three guys to get the thing in there!
我为什么要那么做?我找了3个人才把它送进码头。
Phoebe: If you don't sail your boat, what do you do on it?
如果你不想开它出海,你在船上都做些什么呢?
Joey: Oh, it's great! It's a great place to just kinda, sit, hang around, drink a few beers, eat some chips.
棒极了,光是坐在那里就很舒服了,坐一坐,走一走,喝点啤酒,吃点薯片。
Chandler: Well, it's good that you finally have a place to do that.
恭喜,你终于找到可以做这些事的地方了。
Rachel: You know Joey, I could teach you to sail if you want.
乔伊,如果你愿意的话我可以教你驾船。
Joey: You could?
你会驾船?
Rachel: Yeah! I've been sailing my whole life. When I was fifteen my dad bought me my own boat.
当然!我这辈子都在驾船。我15岁时老爸就给我买了船。
Phoebe: Your own boat?
你自己的船?
Rachel: What? ! What? ! He was trying to cheer me up! My pony was sick.
怎么啦?!怎么啦?!他想让我高兴起来!我的小马病了。
Chandler: Do you know what I was thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗?
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Nothing, I just like to go like this.
没事,我就喜欢这样问。
Ross: Hey Chandler, what are you doing tonight?
钱德勒,你今晚有事么?
Chandler: Why, do you have a lecture?
呃,怎么,你有演讲?
Ross: No, why?
没啊,怎么?
Chandler: Then free as a bird. What's up?
那我闲得很,怎么了?
Ross: My dad wanted to know if you wanted to play racquetball with us.
我爸想知道,你想不想和我们一起玩壁球?
Monica: Wow! That's great! Dad must really like you, he doesn't ask just anyone to play.
太棒了,爸一定很喜欢你,他从来不会约人去打壁球。
Ross: Yeah and he didn't really ask for you, he asked for "Chancy", I assumed he meant you.
他没说是你,就是要找"钱西",我觉得应该是你。
Chandler: Well, did you correct him?
那你有跟他说我么?
Ross: No, I thought it would be more fun this way.
没,我觉得这样更有趣。
Monica: This is so cool, maybe this is something you can do every week.
太酷了,或许你们每周都该一起打球。
Ross: Or you can sit with him on the front porch and make sure no one steals the trash cans. He does that every week too.
你也可以坐在走廊上确定没人偷垃圾桶。这也是他每周的行程之一。
Monica: Oh, just so you know, you have to let him win. He hates to lose.
你也知道,你必须让他赢,他最讨厌输了。
Chandler: Oh no problem, maybe I'll play with my left hand.
没问题,或许我该用左手打球。
Ross: You're not a lefty?
你不就是左撇子吗?
Chandler: Does anybody know me? !
有人认识我吗?
Monica: What's wrong Phoebe?
怎么了,菲比?
Phoebe: I just went to my old apartment to get you the cookie recipe and the stupid fire burned it up!
我去老公寓拿曲奇饼制作秘方,谁知道那该死的火把它烧了!
Monica: No! Why didn't you make a copy and keep it in a fireproof box and keep it at least a hundred yards from the original?
不是吧!你干吗不复制一份,然后放进防火盒子,放在离原稿至少一百码。
Phoebe: Because I'm normal! That was the one legacy my grandmother left me, and I know you wanted it as an engagement present.
因为我是正常人!那是我祖母留给我的唯一遗产。我也知道你想要它当订婚礼物。
Ross: Oh, we have to get you an engagement present?
我们必须送你们订婚礼物?
Chandler: Don't worry about it, Pheebs.
别担心这个,菲比。
Ross: No one got me an engagement present.
可没人送过我订婚礼物。
Phoebe: Okay here, I don't have the recipe, but here. I wish you health and happiness.
好吧,给你这个。我没有秘方了,但这个给你。祝你们健康快乐。
Chandler: An old cookie?
一块放了很久的曲奇饼?
Monica: This is what happens when you don't register for gifts!
不列出礼物清单,就是会发生这种事。
Phoebe: See no, I made a batch and I froze it, and this is the only one left.
我做了一些曲奇饼冷冻了起来,这是最后一块。
Chandler: We can't accept this.
我们不能收。
Phoebe: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Because it's gross.
因为它很恶心。
Monica: No! Wait! I think I can figure out the recipe from this cookie! I do stuff like this at work all the time.
不!等等!我想我可用这块饼干猜出整个秘方。我在工作时常常这么做。
Phoebe: Really? !
真的吗?!
Monica: Yeah! I bet I can do it.
嗯!我可以打赌我会。
Chandler: Okay, Ross, we owe you a present.
好吧,罗斯,我们欠你一份礼物。
Ross: Two! I've been engaged twice!
是两份,我订过两次婚。
Joey: Look at this clown! Just because he's got a bigger boat he thinks he can take up the whole river.
看看这小丑!就因为他以为有一条大点的船,就能主宰整条河了。
Joey: Get out of the way jackass! Who names their boat Coast Guard anyway?
闪开,混球!话说回来,谁会把自己的船命名为海岸防卫队的?
Rachel: That is the Coast Guard.
他们就是海岸防卫队。
Joey: What are they doing out here? The coast's all the way over there.
他们在这里做什么,海岸在那边。
Rachel: Joey, just ignore the boats all right? We're not finished with the lesson yet.
乔伊,别管他好么?我们的课程还没完。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Rachel: Okay, I'm just gonna go over the basic points just one more time, are you ready?
好吧,我只想把基本要点在过一遍。就最后一次,准备好了么?
Joey: Come on Rach, not again. I got it! Okay? Let's start sailing, and I want to go over there where that boatload of girls is! Yo-ho-ho!
别麻烦了,瑞秋,我已经懂了。出海先,我想把船开到那一船女孩旁边去。Yo-ho-ho!
Rachel: Oh, okay. Is that what you want to do? You wanna go over and give a little shout out to the old, hot chickas? Okay, let's do that Sailor Joe. Quick question though, what's this called?
好吧。这是你想做的?你想开过去对着那些老辣妹们喊一下?好吧,我们走,水手乔伊。快速回答,这叫什么?
Joey: Uh, boat rope.
呃,缆绳。
Rachel: Wrong! How do you get the mainsail up?
错!你怎么让主帆升起来?
Joey: Uh, rub it?
呃,摩擦它?
Rachel: No. What do you do if I say we are coming about?
错。如果我说我们在转向,你要怎么做?
Joey: I'd say, "Come again"? No, wait I know this one, I know this one, uh…
我说"再来一下",不对不对,等等,我知道,这一题我会。
Rachel: Time's up, now your dead.
时间到,现在你死了。
Joey: And deaf!
也聋了!
Rachel: Okay, you just go on and make your little jokey-jokes, but if you do not know what you are doing out at sea you will die at sea. Am I getting through to you sailor?
你继续开玩笑吧。如果你不知道如何航海就会没命,你听懂了吗,水手?
Joey: Yes.
懂了。
Rachel: Don't just say yes! This isn't a game, Joey you can really get hurt out here.Okay, so do you want to pay attention or do you want to die? !
别只是说你懂了。这不是游戏,你很可能会受伤,你想集中注意力听我说话呢?还是想死呢?!
Joey: I want to make a ship to shore call to Chandler.
我想让船靠岸去找钱德勒。
Monica: All right, I definitely taste nutmeg.
我吃到了肉豆蔻。
Phoebe: You do?
真的吗?
Monica: You don't? Well, that's the difference between a professional and a layman.
你没吃到吗?好吧,那就是专家跟外行人的不同。
Phoebe: That and arrogance.
没错,专家还很傲慢。
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Hey! How was sailing?
出海好玩吗?
Joey: I don't want to talk about it. You know, you could've at least saved me a whole cookie.
我不想谈这件事。你们至少可以留一整块曲奇饼给我。
Monica and Phoebe: No, wait, no no!
别,等等!不不不!
Joey: Women are mean!
女人真小气!
Phoebe: I can't believe that! Now the only thing left of my grandmother's legacy is this crumb. I wish you a long and happy marriage.
我不敢相信!现在我祖母的遗物只剩下了饼干屑。祝你们白头偕老 婚姻美满。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey! How was it?
嗨!怎么样?
Ross: Well I had a great time! Umm, Chancy on the other hand…
我玩得很开心。但是钱西……
Chandler: I will tell the story! It was going great.I let him win. We were bonding. He even said I could call him dad.
我来说我来说。本来挺好,我让他赢,相处甚欢,他甚至说我可以叫他爸爸。
Ross: And what did he ask you not to call him?
他要你别叫他什么?
Chandler: Daddy. All right look, here's the story. Well, we had just finished playing racquetball and we were gonna take a steam.I walk into the steam room and it was really steamy. So I take off my glasses and that's when in happened.
爹地。事情是这样的。我们打完球,决定去蒸气浴。我走进蒸汽室里面雾气弥漫。于是我拿下眼镜,悲剧发生了。
Chandler: Guys?
你们在哪?
Ross: Over here.
这边。
Mr.Geller: Have a seat son.
坐这吧,孩子。
Mr.Geller: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Oh my God Chandler! I can't believe it!
我的天啊,我简直不敢相信。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: You gave my father a lap dance!
你给我爸跳大腿舞!
Chandler: Why do they put so much steam in there?
他们为什么要把那里弄的雾气弥漫?
Ross: Because otherwise they'd have to call it the "Room" Room.
不那么做的话,那里只能叫做"房间"。
Chandler: Why? Okay? Why? Why did that have to happen?
为什么?好吧?为什么?为什么会发生这种事?
Phoebe: Come on, it's not that big a deal!
别这样,那没有什么大不了的。
Chandler: Not that big a deal? There was touching of things.
那没有什么大不了?有肉体接触!
Ross: Now, I know you wanted to bond with my dad, but did you really have to bond to that part?
我知道你想和我爸搞好关系,但你一定要从他那个地方开始吗?
Monica: Listen, I'm sure that dad doesn't care. He probably thought this was funny; he'll be telling this story for years!
听着,我想老爹不会在意,他可能觉得这很好笑,他会把这事说上几年的!
Chandler: I don't want him to tell this story for years.
我就是不希望他把这个故事讲好多年。
Ross: Oh, but he will. He still tells the story how Monica tried to escape from fat camp.
他会的。他还在讲莫妮卡试图逃出减肥营的故事。
Monica: I wasn't escaping.
我才没有。
Ross: Then how did you get caught in the barbed wire?
那你怎么会被卡在铁丝网上的?
Monica: I was trying to help out a squirrel.
我想要救一只松鼠。
Ross: You were trying to eat it!
你想吃掉它!
Chandler: If that is your father calling to tell this story then the marriage is off!
如果那是你爸打来告诉你这件事,我们就不结婚了!
Monica: Come on. Hello? I'm sorry you have the wrong number.Okay, I'll call you later dad. I love you.
别这样。喂?我很抱歉你拨错号了,我待会儿打给你老爸,我爱你。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
assumed [ə'sju:md]

想一想再看

adj. 假装的;假定的

 
squirrel ['skwirəl]

想一想再看

n. 松鼠,松鼠皮毛
vt. 储存

 
register ['redʒistə]

想一想再看

v. 记录,登记,注册,挂号
n. 暂存器,记

联想记忆
arrogance ['ærəgəns]

想一想再看

n. 傲慢,自大

联想记忆
crumb [krʌm]

想一想再看

n. 碎屑,面包心,少许,无价值的人
v. 捏

联想记忆
bond [bɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂
vt. 使结

 
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
legacy ['legəsi]

想一想再看

n. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物
adj. [计算

联想记忆
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
deprive [di'praiv]

想一想再看

vt. 剥夺,拒绝,免职

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。