Stop.
停
Now, this one really upsets me.
这个问题让我很恼火
We have an out-of-tune player here.
这里有一个走调的乐手
Before I continue, would that player care to identify himself?
在我继续之前 这个乐手能自己承认吗
No?
没有吗
Okay, maybe a bug flew in my ear.
好吧 也许是我耳朵里进虫子了
One-fifteen.
第115小节
Five, six, and...
五 六
No. My ears are fine.
不 我耳朵好得很
We definitely have an out-of-tune player.
确实有个走调的乐手
Whoever it is, this is your last chance.
无论是谁 这是你最后的机会
And there it went.
机会没有了
Now, either you are deliberately playing out of tune,
要么你是故意走调
and sabotaging my band,
来我的乐队捣乱
or you don't know you're out of tune,
要么就是不知道自己走调了
which I'm afraid is even worse.
我恐怕这更严重
Reeds.
簧管
Five, six, and...
五 六
Bones.
长号
Five, six, and...
五 六
He's here.
他在这儿
Tell me it's not you, Elmer Fudd.
告诉我不是你 鸡蛋头
It's okay. Play.
没关系 吹吧
Do you think you're out of tune?
你觉得你走调了吗
There's no fucking Mars Bar down there.
下面有没有巧克力棒
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Look up here. Look at me.
往上看 看着我
Do you think you're out of tune?
你觉得你走调了吗
Yes.
是的
Then why the fuck didn't you say so?
那你为什么不早说
I've carried your fat ass for too long.
我已经受够你这个死胖子了
I won't have you cost us a competition
我不会让你毁了我们的比赛
because your mind's on a Happy Meal instead of on pitch.
因为你满脑子只有开心乐园套餐 没有音调
Jackson, congratulations, you're fourth chair.
杰克逊 恭喜 你是四号乐手了
Metz, why are you still sitting there? Get the fuck out!
梅茨 你怎么还坐着 赶紧滚
For the record, Metz wasn't out of tune.
说明白 梅茨没有走调
You were, Erickson.
是你 埃里克森
But he didn't know,
但他不知道
and that's bad enough.
那就够糟了
All right, take 10.
好了 休息十分钟
When we get back, the squeaker's on.
回来的时候 新手上场