August Rush,《八月迷情》
There's something wrong with that picture. What?
但这看起来不大对劲 你指什么?
I don't think performing in parks and street corners is gonna be enough.
我觉的只在街头巷尾演出远远不够。
It won't?
不够吗?
Evan, we're gonna need to get you a new name.
伊文 我们要给你起个新名字。
Something with a little more pop.
带点音乐气息的名字。
What do you wanna be in the world? in the whole world, what do you wanna be?
你长大了想做什么 在这个世界上 想干点什么呢?
Close your eyes and think about that.
闭上眼睛 好好想想。
Found.
就叫"找到"吧。
Doesn't have enough yin.
不怎么好听。
little more yang, you know? yeah.
带点男子气概 明白吗 明白。
Yeah, let's...
是的 让我们。
Talk about wishful thinking. look at that.
谈谈有希望的名字 看那。
What name stands out to you on that, huh? Beach?
哪个名字引起你注意了。海滩。
It's a good name for a band, but not for a performer.
对乐队来说是个好名字 但不适合演奏者。
You can't say, "please welcome beach." no, no.
你不能说 "欢迎海滩"吧。不行不行。