手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 影视学习 > 影视剧中的社交美语 > 正文

影视剧中的社交美语 第34期:聚精会神

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Friends,《老友记》

Listen,did you tell anyone about us?

听我说,你把我们的事跟别人说了吗?

I feel like it really isn't anybody's business.

没有,我觉得不关别人的事。

Exactly. So you didn't mention anything to lsaac?

没错,那你没有告诉艾塞克罗?

I tell lsaac everything.

我什么事都告诉艾塞克。

You do? Of course you do.

真的?那当然啦。

Hi,lsaac. You know,we haven't actually met.

嗨,艾塞克 我们还没有正式见过面。

You dog!

你这只发情的小狗。

Yes,I suppose I am a dog. But see, I happen to have a girlfriend.

对,我想我是一只小狗,不过我有个女朋友。

Right. Rachel from the coffee place.

对,咖啡厅的瑞秋。

That's the one. Listen,I don't want to hurt her.

就是她,我不想伤害她。

I know. It doesn't matter how much we love them.

我知道,不管我们有多爱她们。

Monogamy is too cruel a rule.

一夫一妻制是违反人性的。

Listen,can you keep this information to yourself?

听我说,可以替我保守秘密吗?

No problem. We gotta look out for each other.

没问题,我们要互相关照才行。

We're the same,you and me.

你跟我是一样的。

Actually,no,we're not.

其实我们是不一样的。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。