What the... What is that supposed to mean?
真他... 到底什么意思?
Wait, settle down. What is it supposed to mean?
等下 冷静点儿 到底什么意思?
Erica, the reason we're able to sit here and drink right now
Erica 我们现在坐在这儿喝东西
is 'cause you used to sleep with the door guy.
不就是因为你跟看门的睡过觉么
"The door guy"? His name is Bobby. I have not slept with the door guy.
"看门的"叫Bobby 我没跟"看门的"睡过觉
The door guy is a friend of mine, and he's a perfectly good class of people.
"看门的"是我的朋友 他是非常非常好的那一类人
And what part of Long Island are you from, Wimbledon?
你觉着你是从长岛哪个地头来的? 温布尔登?
Wait. Wait, wait. I'm going back to my dorm.
等下 我要回宿舍了
Is this real? Yes.
等下 等下 你来真的? 是的
Then wait, I apologize, okay? I have to go study.
OK 那等一下 我道歉好了... 我得去看书了
Erika... Erica?
嗯? Yes?
I'm sorry, I mean it. I appreciate that, but I have to go study.
对不起 真的 多谢了 不过我要去看书了
Come on, you don't have to study. Let's just talk.
得了 你用不着看书 你用不着去看书 我们聊聊
I can't. Why?
不行 为什么?
Because it is exhausting. Dating you is like dating a StairMaster.
因为太累人了 跟你约会就像跟跑步机约会似的
All I meant is that you're not likely to... Currently...
我的意思是你不像是...
I wasn't making a comment on your parents.
目前我并没有对你的父母 进行任何评论
I was saying that you go to BU. I was stating a fact, that's all,
我只是说你要去波士顿大学 我只是说事实而已
and if it seemed rude, then I apologize.
如果表现得粗鲁了 我当然就应该道歉
I have to go study. You don't have to study.
我要去看书了 你用不着去看书
Why do you keep saying I don't have to study?
你干嘛一直说我用不着去看书
'Cause you go to BU.
你去波士顿大学 还用看书吗
Do you want to get some food?
要吃点儿什么吗?
I am sorry you are not sufficiently impressed with my education.
真抱歉 令你对我的教育程度嗤之以鼻了
And I'm sorry I don't have a rowboat, so we're even.
真抱歉我没有赛艇 这样我们扯平了
I think we should just be friends. I don't want friends.
我想我们只做朋友就好了 我用不着朋友
I was just being polite.
我只是客套一下
I have no intention of being friends with you.
我根本不想跟你做朋友...
I'm under some pressure right now from my OS class
我这阵子因为操作系统课 压力很大
and if we could just order some food, I think we should...
如果点些东西吃的话 我想我们...
Okay, you are probably going to be a very successful computer person.
听着 你在电脑这一行或许会很成功
But you're gonna go through life thinking that girls don't like you
但你这辈子都不会有姑娘喜欢
because you're a nerd.
你要是觉得是因为你不善言辞...
And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that that won't be true.
那我真心地想让你知道 那不是真的
It'll be because you're an asshole.
之所以没有姑娘喜欢你 因为你就是个混蛋