I know what you're thinking Oscar, but the one we saw at the store was full of gymics. Oscar
我知道你在想什么 我们在店里看到的那个不好
The didn't has what these have.
它不像这副那么好
Wow, is that an old Zeiss?
哇 那是蔡司镜的?
They didn't have the weight. There's no history.
没那么重 也没那么经典
This is really a classic Binocular you got there.
你这个望远镜可是个经典款噢
Sorry I'm late, Look at you.
抱歉我来迟了 瞧瞧你
Hi Dad. - Hi, dear.
- 你好 老爸 - 你好 亲爱的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
I know that you think, I've ruined everything.
我知道你怎么想 我把一切都毁了
And I'm fucked up really huge, and I'm sorry, okay?
我这个篓子真的捅大了 我很抱歉 好吗?
You know what I don't get?
你知道我有什么不明白吗?
Norah, is that I ask you to do one thing. Norah
我只是让你做一件事
I can't even ask for you to do one thing without you messing it up.
就一件事 你也会搞砸
I mean Jesus, Norah, It's not like that i don't have enough to deal with my own life.
我自己的生活已经够乱的了
But now I have to take care of you and on top of it i can't.
现在我还得照顾你 但实际上我没这个能力
It is too much, and i can't do it. - I' am not asking you to.
- 事情太多了 我忙不过来 - 我没让你照顾我啊