for the protection of others, against unreasonable risks of harm. - Perfect.
保守其它人免受不必要的伤害
Why is it, you bake cookies, but you cook bacon?
这是什么,你烤小甜饼…
You know? lnstead of baking bacon or cooking...
是烤更好还是烹饪…
What?
什么?
- Here sweetie, the veggie-burgers for Rex. - Alright.
亲爱的,番瓜饼,慢点
- What's in these things? - Who give's a shit? You're not gonna eat them.
胡说什么东西啊? 你不能吃这个
- All of a sudden you're Julia fuckin' Child? - Hey, I'm just asking a question!
你怎么会有这种奇怪想法?嘿,我只是随便问问 不要把火关了
Turn that flame down a little bit, you want to give us all cancer?
你不想得癌症吧?
I'll get right on that sweetie.
甜心,我已经得了
- Everything alright? - Great.
没事吧?非常好
- Does Lenny need any help over there? - Whoa that's hot! - Nah, he's fine.
很好 要我去给他帮忙吗?
Hey, it's me.
嘿,是我
It's been a while... ...so I thought I'd give you a call...
我心情更糟了 觉得该给你打个电话
...maybe we could get together, just have dinner or something.
也许我们可以一起吃个晚饭
Anyway, give me a call.
给我回电话
I miss you.
我想你
Hey, what time are we supposed to be at your parents?
亲爱的 你什么时候可以下班?
Ahh, 8. What do you think?
8点 你怎么认为的呢?
Well... Yeah I know. I've been trying to knock it back for 20 minutes.
我知道 再有20分钟就可以搞定了
- Did you texture it? - Yeah, a little.
做好了结构了?还有一点
Maybe add some blur, X and Y.
试试建立X和Y坐标呢?
Wow. Good one.
噢,好主意
Julia, can I borrow you for a sec'?
朱莉娅,能出来一会儿吗?
These just came for you.
有人送礼物给你
Merry Christmas I love you and I miss you. Drew.
朱莉娅 圣诞快乐 我爱你 我想你