He hasn't found him yet, Mama.
妈妈,他还没找到他
Mr Collins will turn us out before he is cold.
柯林斯先生会在他尸骨未寒前 把我们撵出房子
Do not be so alarmed. Our uncle is in London helping in the search.
不要这麽惊慌 姨父在伦敦帮忙找人了
Lydia must know what this must be doing to my nerves.
莉蒂亚一定知道 这对我的神经会有什麽影响
Such flutterings and spasms all over me!
我不安又全身痉挛
My baby Lydia, my baby!
我的宝贝莉蒂亚,我的宝贝
How could she do such a thing to her poor mama?
她怎能对她可怜的妈妈 做出这种事?
You can't do that! - Don't be such a baby.
妳不能那样 - 别这麽孩子气了
Kitty, give it to me. - Who's it for?
小凯,给我 - 写给谁的?
It's addressed to Papa.
上面写着爸爸
It's in Uncle's writing.
是姨父的字
Papa, there's a letter.
爸爸,有你的信
Let me catch my breath. - It's in Uncle's writing.
让我喘口气 - 是姨父写来的
He's found them. - Are they married?
他找到他们了 - 他们结婚了吗?
I can't make out his script. - Give it to me.
我看不清楚他的草书 - 给我
Are they married?
他们结婚了吗?
They will be if Father settles £1 00 a year on her. That is his condition.
他的条件是 如果爸爸一年给她一百镑就娶她
You will agree to this, Father? - Of course.
爸爸,你同意吧? - 当然?
God knows how much your uncle must've laid on that wretched man.
谁知道你姨父花了多少钱 在那卑鄙的人身上
What do you mean?
是什麽意思?
No man would marry Lydia
没有人会娶莉蒂亚
under so slight a temptation as £1 00 a year.
只为了一年区区一百镑