手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 特别响非常近 > 正文

《特别响,非常近》精讲第3期:每个人心中都有把打不开的锁

来源:可可英语 编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

This is Oskar Schell.

奥斯卡·谢尔呼叫
Grandma? Grandma, are you awake?
奶奶 奶奶 你睡了吗
Over.
完毕
Grandma?
奶奶
It's Grandma. Uh, what is it, sweetheart? Can't you sleep?
奶奶在这 怎么了甜心 睡不着吗
Do you want me to come over? Over.
要我过来吗 完毕
Did Dad evermentiona special key to you, Grandma? Over.
爸爸有没有跟你提过一把钥匙 完毕
A special key?
一把钥匙
I don't think so, no. A special key? What for?
应该没有 开什么的呀
What was this special key for?
这钥匙是开什么的
Over.
完毕
Is the Renter home? Over.
租客回来了吗 完毕
The Renter? No, no, he's never home this early. Over.
他从不这么早回来 完毕
Grandma had rented a room to a man.
爸爸出事三周后
three weeks after the worst day.
奶奶把一间房租给了别人
Why is the Renter's door always closed?
他的门怎么总关着
And why can I never meet him?
我为什么总见不到他
He likes quiet.
他喜欢安静
Why can't you tell me anything about him?
你怎么都不跟我说起他
He's someone I knew in the old country. Now play.
他是我来美国前认识的 弹琴吧
How long will he be here?
他要住多久
He never stays any place for long.
他从不在一个地方待太久
Is he dangerous?
他是坏人吗
If you ever see him, don't say anything.
你要是见到他 别说话
He can get veryangry. Now play.
他会很暴躁的 弹琴吧
What have you found, Oskar? Over.
奥斯卡 你发现了什么 完毕
Oskar, are you still there?
奥斯卡 还在听吗
Oskar?
奥斯卡
It's for some kind of lock box.
好像是开箱子锁的
It's not like any of these. It's thicker, harder to break.
它不像这些钥匙 它更厚实 不容易折
But it's not for a fixed safe, I don't think.
但我觉得 不是开保险柜的
Could be a safe deposit box, post office box.
可能是银行保管箱 或者邮局信箱的
It's old. Maybe 20, 30 years old.
有年头了 有二三十年吧
How can I find the company that made it?
我怎么找到生产它的公司呢
Anyone could've made it.
谁都能做
Then how do I find the lock that it fits?
那要怎么找它开的锁呢
I'mafraidI can't help you there,
这我恐怕帮不了你
unless you wanna try it in anything you come across.
除非你看到个锁就试一下
You never know what a key's gonna fit.
一把钥匙 很难找到归属
There are a million different possibilities.
有百万种可能
That's what I love about keys. They all open something.
所以我喜欢钥匙 每把都能打开一样东西
重点单词   查看全部解释    
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的,受恐吓的

 
fearful ['fiəfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 担心的,可怕的

 
appalling [ə'pɔ:liŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人震惊的,可怕的
动词appall

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。