手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 广告狂人 > 正文

《广告狂人》第一季视听精讲第8期:什么才是所谓的真爱?

来源:可可英语 编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

So...you're going to ply me with drinks
你想让酒来麻痹我
and convince me what a terrible mistake I'm making.
然后让我确信我做出了一个多么糟糕的决定
That is quite a drink.
这个酒确实不错
You got in trouble, didn't you?
你有麻烦了 是吧?
I shouldn't have lost my temper,
我不该发脾气
and I certainly shouldn't have treated you like anything less than a client.
我本应该待客如宾 一样的招待你
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
So you understand.
现在我理解了
Now I do.It was, uh, refreshing, really.
实际上 让我为之一震
I mean, actually hearing all the things
我是说 这么久以来听人们的各种奉承
I always assumed people were thinking.
我还以为他们说的都是深思熟虑后的话语
Well, I'm not really as bad as all that.
我可不是那么差的
I was under a lot of pressure.
我压力很大
Another account.
为其他的一些事情
Doesn't really matter.
这没什么关系
No, it doesn't.
是没什么关系
So, without making things worse,
这么说 为了不让事情更糟
can I ask you a personal question?
我能问你个私人问题吗?
Don't you want to get a second drink in me first?
你不想等我喝道第二杯再问吗?
Why aren't you married?
你为什么还没结婚?
Are you asking what's wrong with me?
你是在问我有什么毛病吗?
It's just that you're a beautiful, educated woman.
你是个美丽的 有教养的女人
Don't you think that getting married and having a family
你难道不认为结婚组建一个家庭会让你
would make you happier than all the headaches that go along with fighting people like me?
比和我这种人吵架更加开心吗?
If I weren't a woman,
如果我不是一个女人
I would be allowed to ask you the same question.
我就有资格问你同样的问题
And if I weren't a woman,
如果我不是女人
I wouldn't have to choose between putting on an apron
我根本不必在带上围裙做家务和
and the thrill of making my father's store what I always thought it should be.
战战兢兢的接手我父亲一直让我生畏的生意之间做出选择了
So that's it. You won't get married
这就是了 你不结婚是因为
because you find business to be a thrill.
你觉得做生意很刺激
That and...
还有.


I've never been in love.
我从未真心爱过
She won't get married because she's never been in love.
她不结婚是因为她从来没真心爱过
I think I wrote that once to sell nylons.
我想在卖尼龙的时候我写过这样的广告语
For a lot of people,love isn't just a slogan.
对很多人来说爱不仅仅是一句广告语
Oh, you mean love.
噢 你是说真爱
You mean the big lightning bolt to the heart
你是说一道惊心动魄的闪电
where you can't eat and you can't work
你寝食难安
and you just run off and get married and make babies.
于是你抛开一切 跑去结婚 生儿育女
The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist.
你没感受到真爱的原因就是它根本不存在
What you call lovewas invented by guys like me to sell nylons.
你所称之为真爱的东西是被像我这样的人发明的 为了销售尼龙
Is that right?
是吗?
I'm pretty sure about it.
我很确定
You're born alone,and you die alone,
你生来就孤独 死去也孤独
and this world just drops a bunch of rules on you
只是这个世界给你架上许多的规则
to make you forget those facts,
让你忘记那些真相
but I never forget.
但我从未忘记
I'm living like there's no tomorrow...
我把每天都当做世界末日一样度过
because there isn't one.
因为 根本就没有明天
I don't think I realized it until this moment,
我想知道现在我才明白
but it must be hard being a man, too.
做一个男人一定也很难

重点单词   查看全部解释    
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
accommodate [ə'kɔmədeit]

想一想再看

vi. 使自己适应
vt. 使一致,和解;提供

联想记忆
negligence ['neglidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 疏忽,粗心大意

联想记忆
quorum ['kwɔ:rəm]

想一想再看

n. 法定人数

 
assumed [ə'sju:md]

想一想再看

adj. 假装的;假定的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
delay [di'lei]

想一想再看

v. 耽搁,推迟,延误
n. 耽搁,推迟,延期

 
slogan ['sləugən]

想一想再看

n. 标语,口号

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的
n. 罪犯

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 影视

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。