Monica: Alright. Phoebe?
好了,Phoebe?
Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day,
好了,好了。如果我有一天变得无所不能,
I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rainforest...And bigger boobs!
我要,恩,世界和平,没有饥荒,热带雨林受到更好保护……还要大咪咪!
Ross: Yeah, see... you took mine. Chandler, what about you?
好,恩,你说的也是我的愿望。你呢?
Chandler: Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd... make myself omnipotent forever.
呃,如果我有一天无所不能,我要……让我永远都无所不能。
Rachel: See, there's always one guy. (Mocking) "If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes." (Joey enters.)
“如果我得到一个愿望,那我许愿再得到三个愿望。”
All: Hey Joey. Hi. Hey, buddy.
嗨,Joey. 。嗨,伙计。
Monica: Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
嗨,Joey, ,如果无所不能你会做什么?
Joey: Probably kill myself!
也许我会自杀。
Monica: .Excuse me?
你说什么?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!
嗨,如果小Joey 都玩完了,那我就没理由再活下去了!
Ross: Joey, uh OMnipotent.
Joey,恩,无所不能。
Joey: You are? Ross, I'm sorry. I had no idea.I thought it was a theoretical question.
你吗?Ross,我真是遗憾。我以为这是一个理论问题。