1.Since the purchase,I have encountered several minor problems with the mobile.
买来以后,我的手机出了几个小问题
。2.This expensive Nokia cell phone seems to have some manufacturing faults.
这部昂贵的诺基亚手机似乎有一些制造上的缺陷
。3.I found that the English vocabulary installed in this mobile is not big enough which renders message editing rather tricky.
我发现这个手机上的英语词汇量很小,这样的话短信发起来会很费事
。4.The service provider claims the problem is with the phone and not their service.
服务商说问题出在手机上而不是他们的服务有问题
。5.1 would have expected better performance from this quality of cell phone.
我还以为质量这么好的手机会更好用
。6.As the phone is under warranty would appreciate it if you would replace it or refund my money.
困为手机还在保修期内,如果你们给我换一个新的或者给我退钱,我会很感激
。7.As I urgently need a working cellphone l would prefer to have this one replaced.
因为我急需一部能用的手机,我希望换一个新的
。8.I believe that I am entitled to are fimd according to the guarantee.
根据质量保证书,我认为你们应该给我退款
。9.1 would really appreciate it if you can change it for a new one.
如果你能给我换个新的,我将不胜感激
。10.It is stated in the guarantee that customers are entitled to are fund within seven days of purchase.
质量保证书上说顾客自购买之日起7天之内可以退款
。