- aCan I help you, sir?
有什么可以帮您的吗,先生?
- bYes, please. I'm picking out some presents for my children and wife.
是的。我要给我的孩子和妻子挑选一些礼物。
- aWhat kind of presents do you want?
您想要什么样的礼物?
- bActually, I don't know exactly. Do you have anything recommended?
事实上,我自己也不是很清楚。你有什么可以推荐的吗?
- aOK. How about some very cool sneakers for your children? Anyway, it won't cost you much. It's only around $59.95 for each pair. It might be cheaper than that in America.
好的。给你的孩子们买双不错的跑鞋怎么样?而且也不是很贵。每双只要59.95美元。这会比在美国买便宜。
- bHey, How did you know I came from America?
你怎么知道我是从美国来的?
- aJust a hunch, sir.
只是直觉而已,先生。
- bHow much again?
多少钱来着?
- a$59.95.
59.95美元。
- bThat's really cheap for shoes like those. OK, I'll take 5 pairs.
像这样的鞋确实卖得很便宜。好,那给我拿5双。
- aSorry, sir.
对不起,先生。
- bWhy not?
怎么了?
- aBecause in this duty-free shop, your total expenditure cannot be over $300 and you also have one more present to buy for your wife.
因为在免税商店,您的总消费不能超过300美元,而且您还要给您的妻子买礼物。
- bOh, my God. I've totally forgotten about that. Anyway, I think she would like a bottle of perfume.
噢,天哪。我完全忘记了。我觉得她应该会喜欢香水。
- aThat's good. And I can also recommend you a good one. It's the brand of DKNY.
这个主意不错。而且我也可以给您推荐一款不错的香水,是DKNY品牌的。
- bDKNY? That's very expensive in America. It costs nearly $70 for only 50ml.DKNY?
它在美国卖得很贵,50毫升的香水就要将近70美元。
- aIt's $60 here.
我们这里只卖60美元。
- bThat's very unbelievable. Is it fake?
这太让人难以置信了,它是假的吗?
- aOf course not, sir.
当然不是啊,先生。
- bOK, I'll take one.
那好,给我拿一瓶。