- aI've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
最近很累,我一直都很努力,但是我觉得我不能胜任这个工作。
- bYou need to take a break, maybe a vacation.
你需要休息一下,或许需要休假。
- aOh, yes, indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.
噢,的确。我已经失去动力了。说实话,我想换个环境。
- bIs that so?
这样?
- aYes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
是的,我不想停滞不前,我要进步。
- bHave you decided?
你决定了?
- aYes. I want to get a better job.
是的,我想找个更好的工作。
- bCould you tell me why you want to quit?
能告诉我为什么要辞职吗?
- aI quit just because of the dissatisfying salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.
我辞职只是因为对薪水不满意,也很难和同事相处好。
- bOh, that's terrible. Do you want to get a higher salary in our company?
噢,那很糟。你想在公司拿到更高的薪酬吗?
- aI'm afraid not. I've promised my girlfriend. We'll travel southwards to find a job that offers higher pay.
不想了。我答应过我女朋友。我们要一起到南方找个薪水高点的工作。
- bOK, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.
好。我想说我和你共事很开心,但是你得知道你要在新工作岗位上更加努力,才可以要求更高的报酬。
- aThank you so much for your advice.
谢谢你的建议。
- bAnd every best wish for your new job.
祝你新工作里一切都好。
- aThank you.
谢谢。