首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aGood morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?

bHere you are.

给你。

aExcuse me, sir. This is your passport.

先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。

bReally? Ugh…Is there any difference?

是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?

aYes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。

bGee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。

aI'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。

bBut when does the plane take off?

飞机什么时候起飞?

aUgh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。

bOh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head.

噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋。

aCalm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。

bIs that me?

那是在说我吗?

aCould be.

可能吧。

bOh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。

浏览:16575收藏:0好评:6 差评:19 添加时间:2012-11-15
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 14 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......