- aHi, Todd. Long time no see.
嗨,托德,好久不见了。
- bHi. Nice to see you here. Oh, this is my wife Lena. Lena, this is Benjamin.
嗨。见到你真高兴。哦,对了,这是我的妻子蕾娜。蕾娜,这是本杰明。
- aNice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你。
- bNice to see you too. I've made a reservation for you guys. Wanna go and have a look?
我已经为你们预定好了一个房间了。现在想去看一下吗?
- aSure, you are the boss.
当然可以,听你的。
- bGood afternoon. Can I help you, sir?
下午好。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
- aWell, I made a reservation last week for this American couple by the name of Benjamin. Here they are.
上周我用本杰明这个名字为这对美国夫妇预定了一个房间。现在他们来了。
- bA minute, please. Benjamin… Oh, yes, here it is. One double-room for a whole week, here is the registration card. Will you please fill this form out, sir?
请稍等。本杰明……哦,是的,这儿呢。一个双人间预定一周。这是登记卡。能麻烦您填一下吗?
- aLove to Done. Here you are.
非常乐意。填完了。给你。
- bThank you. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 8715.
谢谢。全都处理好了。你们的房间号是8715。
- aIs it on the 87th floor? Wow?
房间在87层吗?哇噻!
- bNo, sir. In China, 8 is only a lucky number. It's on the 7th floor.
不,先生。在中国8只是一个幸运数字。房间在第七层。
- aThank you. By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?
谢谢你。顺便问一下,房间里有梳妆台吗?
- bYes. A traditional wooden one.
有的。是一个传统的木质梳妆台。