- aIt's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?
该吃甜点了!你还饿吗?
- bI've always got room for something sweet!
只要是吃甜点我的肚子总会有地方的.
- aWhat are you going to try first?
你想先吃什么?
- bI've never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that first.
我没喝过希腊传统式酸奶,所以我想先尝尝这个.
- aDo they serve the yogurt with anything?
喝这种酸奶需要加什么东西吗?
- bI believe they add locally produced honey to it.
我认为他们会兑一些当地产的蜂蜜.
- aThat sounds good. I'm going to start with an Italian tiramisu.
听起来不错啊.我要先尝尝意大利的提拉米苏.
- bDo you want to try some of my yogurt. It's a favorite everyday dessert in Greece.
你想不想尝点儿我这种酸奶?据说在希腊这是一种非常受欢迎的日常甜点.
- aOk. Mmm.
好的,嗯.
- bWhat do you think? How does it taste?
觉得怎么样?味道如何?
- aIt's nice, but it's rather plain. Do you want to try my tiramisu?
不错,但是味道有点淡.你想不想尝尝我的提拉米苏?
- bSure. I'll just have a bite.
当然,我要来一口.
- aWhat do you think? Does it taste good?
怎么样?好吃吗?
- bIt's absolutely delicious! That is the best tiramisu I've ever had!
太好吃了!这是我吃过的最好吃的提拉米苏!
- aI'm glad you like it. I don't care for it. Why don't you finish my tiramisu so that I can try one of those fried bananas?
很高兴你喜欢,我不喜欢这个.不如你把这个提拉米苏吃掉,我可以再尝尝炸香蕉,好吗?
- bOk. I've had one of those before. They're really sweet and crunchy.
好。我以前吃过。他们吃起来又甜又脆。
- aDo you know where they are from.
你知道是哪儿的小吃吗?
- bI believe they are a local delicacy in the South.
我觉得是南方的风味小吃.
- aDo you want me to get you one, too?
我帮你也买一份吧?
- bYeah, why not? We've already pigged out as it is!
好啊,为什么不呢?反正咱们已经放开肚皮大吃特吃了.
- aOk, I'll be back with two fried bananas in a few minutes. Wait for me here!
好的,我去拿两个炸香蕉马上就回来.在这儿等着我!