首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aHey, what're you doing here?

嘿,你怎么在这儿啊?

bWhy? It's my room.

什么意思?这是我房间啊.

aI mean Jack is downstairs. He must be waiting for you. Besides, there's a big bunch of roses and a box of chocolate in his hands.

我是说,杰克在楼下等着你呢,抱着一大束玫瑰花,手里还拿着一盒巧克力,你怎么还不下去?

bReally?

真的吗?

aYes!

嗯!

bOh, no,he's not waiting for me.

可他不是在等我

aOf course he is. He is your boyfriend!

不等你等谁,他是你男朋友.

bActually we broke up the day before yesterday.

其实我们前天已经分手了.

aI'm sorry to hear that. But maybe he's regretful now, so he's come here to apologize.

这样啊,那也许他现在很懊悔,所以特地过来给你道歉呢.

bLet's talk about something else, shall we? Is that your new ring?

算了,咱们不说这个了。好吗?那是你的新戒指?巴嗯,好看吗?

aOh, yes. How does it look?

看起来怎么样?

bGreat, but you had your birthday last month.

不错,是生日礼物吗?可是你上个月已经过完生日了啊.

aIt's a gift for Valentine's Day.

这是情人节的礼物。

bIs it today? Oh. I'm so pathetic. I didn't even receive a card.

情人节?今天吗?哎,我真可怜,连一张卡片都没收到.

aThen why not go downstairs and give Jack one more chance?

那就下楼去,再给杰克一次机会吧!

浏览:11475收藏:0好评:18 差评:33 添加时间:2014-04-23
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 121 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......