首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aIt's very kind of you to come and see us off.

你来给我们送行真是太客气了。

bMy pleasure.What a pity you have to leave so soon!

应该的.真遗憾,你们这么快就要走了。

aWe would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.

本来可以多待几天的,可惜我明天早上有个会要开,不得不走.谢谢你这几天的盛情款待。

bYou're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.

不客气,也许下次我会去找你们呢。

aMy wife and I will look forward to it.

我和我妻子都盼着你来。

bI promise the next holiday I have we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?

那我下次放假一定过去拜访.对了,你们是儿号航班?

alt's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.

西北航空的302号航班。

bThey just announced the boarding call.

刚才广播里说该登机了。

aThen we've got to get going.

那我们就先进去了。

bOK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.

好的,祝你们一路平安,安全抵达。

aThank you again for all your help.

再次感谢你这段时间的帮忙。

bBye.

再见!

浏览:4864收藏:0好评:6 差评:1 添加时间:2013-09-11
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 121 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......