首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aWhat do you think about this store? I heard it’s a posh store that’s only got branches in big cities.

你觉得这家店怎么样?我听说这是家一流的精品店,只在大城市开分店。

bI love this store. The only problem is that it’s extremely expensive.

我喜欢它!唯一的问题就是价格太贵了。

aDon’t worry. I’ve decided that for your birthday I’m going to take you shopping for a new dress.

别担心。我已经想好了,为了给你庆祝生日,我带你逛街给你买条新裙子。

bReally? I thought you hated shopping?

真的吗?我记得你讨厌逛街吧?

aI do, that’s why you should appreciate this gift!

我是讨厌。所以你该特别珍惜这份礼物!

bSure. That’s reallu nice of you. Let’s go in and try some things on.

我当然会的。你真是太好了。咱们进去试穿几件吧。

aHow about this red dress? I think it would really suit you.

这条红裙子怎么样?我觉得它特别适合你。

bThat’s gorgeous! Do they have it in a size 8?

真是太漂亮了!这个有8号的吗?

aHere you go.On any other day, it would cost me a fortune, but it’s on special offer today.

给你。要是别的日子,这件会花掉我不少钱,不过今天是特价。

bI think this color isn’t quite right for me. Do they have the same dress in white?

我觉得颜色不是太适合我。这款有白色的吗?

aLet me look. Let’s see …they’ve got one in blue, green, pink, black…and white. Here you are.

我找找。咱们看看…有蓝色,绿色,粉色,黑色…还有白色.给你.

bThis is perfect! What do you think?

真是太棒了!你觉得怎么样?

aI think you look fantastic. Happy Birthday!

我觉得你看起来美极了。生日快乐!

bI’m so lucky. You only get a chance like this once in a blue moon! Thanks honey!

我真是太走运了。太阳简直从西边出来了!谢谢,亲爱的!

浏览:4706收藏:0好评:6 差评:33 添加时间:2013-05-21
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 15 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......