首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aThat price of ours, by the way, is for a minimum quantity of 1,000 saddles.

顺便说一下,我们的价格是针对最小量为1000个车座而言的。

bYes, I noticed that. To what extent would local assembly help sales, did you say?

是的,我注意到了。你说本地装配能在多大程度上促进销售呢?

a20-30%. But we proposed the plan from the storage and delivery viewpoint. That is to say, less warehouse space and prompt delivery.

百分之二十到三十。但我们是从贮存和运输的角度做出此计划的。就是说,更少的仓库空间和更快捷的运输。

bYes, of course. Assembly would be quite a simple matter. Cycle dealers could put them together in a very short time.

是的,当然。装配将是一件很简单的事。自行车商人能在很短的时间内将它们组装起来。

aSales have been exceptionally good during the past twelve months.

在过去的12个月中销售是特别的好。

bYes, I've noticed that. Where have you been placing them?

对,我看到了。你们把它们都投放在哪些市场上了?

aAll in the local market. One or two suggestions that came in from the distribution might interest you.

都在本地市场上。你可能会想听取经销商的一些建议。

bYes. What were they? Anything that will help sales?

当然。是什么建议?是关于促销的吗?

aPerhaps. General opinion is that the rear carrier should be offered as an extra.

可能吧。大家都认为后面的行李架应该额外提供。

bThat's to keep the price down, I suppose. I'll take it up with our overseas department and listen to what they've got to say about this.

我想那会把价格降下来。我会把这个建议反映到我们的海外部,听取一下他们的建议。

aThanks.

谢谢。

浏览:4481收藏:0好评:3 差评:3 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 21 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......