首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aOh, no. It looks like we're late.

糟糕。看来我们迟到了.

bLet's just sit in the back. We can still hear the service from here.

我们坐后面就好了。这里还是听得到整个仪式。

aThere're so many people here. Where are Rich and Cath and Taylor's parents?

这里的人真多。李奇、凯西和泰勒的爸妈呢?

bThey're probably up front. The preacher's about to speak. Let's listen.

他们或许在最前面。牧师要致词了。我们听吧。

aThat was such a touching speech. He must have really known Taylor well.

那篇致词真是感人。他一定跟泰勒很熟。

bOh, how I wish this all wasn't happening!

喔,我只希望这一切从没发生过.

浏览:1952收藏:0好评:2 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-18
打印纠错收藏
1.whisper (v.) 低声说话 
I don't understand you when you whisper like that. 
你说得那么小声,我听不懂。
2.service (n.) 宗教仪式 
The service will only last two hours. 
这场礼拜只会有两个小时。
3.preacher 牧师 
A: Mommy, I'm worried about the devil taking me away to Hell. 
妈咪,我怕魔鬼会把我带去地狱。 
B: You should stop listening to the preacher. 
你不该继续听那些传道者的话了。
4.know someone well很了解某人 
I know James well enough to know he would never say that. 
我很了解占姆士,他不会说那种话。
 共 23 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......