- aWow, the view from the peak is so grand!
哇,从山顶往下看,景色真壮观!
- bLook, most of the maple leaves have turned red.
看,大部分枫叶都变红了。
- aDid you ever see this kind of beautiful scene?
你曾经看到过这么美的景色吗?
- bOf course, my father used to take me to Xiang Shan or somewhere like that as a child.
当然,在我小的时候,我爸爸常带我去香山或者其他什么地方。
- aBut my father did not. He didn't have much time.
但是我得爸爸却不带我玩。他总是没有时间。
- bHoney, I'm sorry. I promise you, this summer vacation, I will take you to Huang-Shan Mountains. It is more beautiful and magnificent.
宝贝,真对不起。我向你保证,今年暑假,我一定带你去爬黄山。黄山更漂亮,也更壮观。
- aReally? It's a deal. Have you ever been there?
真的吗?一言为定。你曾经去过吗?
- bYes, I went there five years ago. You were still a baby at that time.
是啊,我五年前去过那里。那个时候你还只是个小孩呢。
- aIt really gets me interested. Is it higher than Xiang Shan?
我对这个很感兴趣。它比香山高吗?
- bSurely. You can enjoy the beauty of numerous streams and waterfalls. The sea of clouds has a fairy tale beauty.
当然了。你可以欣赏数不胜数的溪流和瀑布。云海像童话一样美丽。
- aCan I see the rainbow?
我能看到彩虹吗?
- bThat depends. If you are lucky, you can see a vivid rainbow across over two peaks.
那不一定。如果你幸运的话,你可以看到跨越两座山峰的鲜艳的彩虹。