=====精彩回顾===
How To Impress Literally Everyone You Meet
怎样给遇到的每个人留下好印象
- Meeting new people can be intimidating.
与素不相识的人相见可能让人心生畏惧 。
Instead of worrying about how to make yourself feel comfortable,shift your attitude to focus on making the people around you feel comfortable.
不要担心如何让自己感觉舒适,改变态度,努力让你周围的人感觉舒服 。
(upbeat music)
If you're on your own at a party,join groups of three or more.They're typically more open to a new person.
如果你独自一人参加聚会,加入由三人或更多人组成的小圈子 。他们更容易接纳新朋友 。
Good job!
做得好!
When it's just two people,an unexpected third can feel like a crowd.
如果只有两个人的小圈子,你的加入会感觉像路人一样 。
Don't wait for people to approach you.Approach them!
不要等着别人靠近你,主动靠近别人 。
Smile warmly, stand up straight,and make eye contact.
温和地微笑,站直,进行眼神交流 。
Good things come to those who initiate.
采取主动的人总是会有好运 。
Here, have a beer.
请喝杯啤酒吧 。
Remember these words:
记住这些词语:
- So, how about you?
你怎么样?
- Invite them to tell you about themselves and to go in the direction they're most excited to go in.
邀请他们告诉你自己的情况,按照他们最感兴趣的方向进行对话 。
Well, this is awkward.
太尴尬了 。
One easy remedy for an awkward silence is food.
避免尴尬最简单的办法就是谈论食物 。
Recipes, diets, restaurants,everyone has something to say about food.
食谱,节食,餐馆,每个人关于食物都有一些话说 。
Stand and smile on phone interviews.
电话面试时要站直,微笑 。
This improves the quality of your voice and will make you sound more confident.
这会改善你的声音质量,让你听上去更自信 。
Hello!
你好!
Wait three seconds before answering questions.It helps you process the question and you won't seem rushed or nervous.
回答问题之前先等三秒钟 。这样可以帮你更好地思考问题,也不会让你听上去仓促或紧张 。
When standing in a circle of people,open it up to allow a new person in.
和一些人站成一个圈子时,站开一点,允许新人加入 。
You'll make a great impression on that person and on the other people in the circle.
你会给新加入的人和圈子中的人留下好印象 。
- My mom plays ice hockey.- Wow.
我妈妈喜欢打冰球 。——哇 。
- When exiting a conversation,interrupt yourself, not them.
退出对话的时候,打断自己的话,而不是对方的话 。
Make it clear that you enjoyed the conversation and that you have a reason for leaving.
明确表示自己喜欢对话,你有不得不离去的理由 。
- But I have to go to work,but it was great to meet you.- Great meeting you!
-我必须去上班了,但是很高兴认识你 。-我也很高兴认识你 。
- (chuckles) See ya.
再见 。
- See ya.
再见 。
- Hmm, nice guy.
嗯,不错的小伙子 。
- What a gentleman.- Yeah.
-真是绅士 。-是的 。
- If I had a daughter, I would let her date him.
如果我有女儿的话,真想让他们约会 。