手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第23期:伦敦的新生活 (7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Burbage was an actor with Lord Strange's Men.

白贝芝是斯特林奇大臣剧团的演员,
He was very friendly with Will.
对威尔很友好。
You've written four plays now,Will,he said.
威尔,你已经创作了四个剧本,他说道,
They're good,and you're getting better all the time.
剧本写得不错,你的创作一直在进步,
And I'm getting better as an actor all the time.
而我的演技也日益精湛。
Come and work with Lord Strange's Men at the Rose theatre on Bankside.
你就到斯特林奇大臣剧团来,在河滨的玫瑰剧院工作吧。
You can write for us.
你可以为我们写剧本。
So we both went to the Rose.
于是我们俩都进了玫瑰剧院。
John Heminges came with us,and Augustine Phillips—he was a good actor,too.
一起过来的还有约翰·海明和奥古斯丁·菲利普—他也是个好演员。
We worked harder than ever at the Rose.
在玫瑰剧院,我们比以往更加努力工作。
Plays were always in the afternoon,because of the daylight.
由于需要日光,我们上午预演,下午演戏。
We had rehearsals in the morning,and by lunch-time people were already coming across the river to get their places for the play.
到了吃午饭时,人们已经陆续过河来占位子等候看戏,

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。